*We also offer a Couples Fertility Program (Book appointment individually).
Fertility support is best achieved when both partners are educated, empowered and supported. No matter what stage of fertility treatment you are looking to support, the health of both partners is essential to success. Medical tests to diagnose your current levels of fertility will be assessed, diet, supplement, and lifestyle prescriptions to boost your fertility will also be utilized.
Infertility affects nearly 1 in 5 couples, with unexplained infertility climbing to up to unprecedented in couples of reproductive age. Factors which may reduce fertility in men and women include:
- Poor dietary and lifestyle habits
- Exposure to hormonal toxins and poor ability to detoxify
- Hormonal imbalances e.g. reduced testosterone in men, low progesterone in women
- Conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, low ovarian reserve
- Previous history of abdominal surgery, miscarriage
- High stress levels and low energy
Dr. Santos has training and is passionate about natural fertility medicine and supporting patients at any point in the spectrum of fertility care, whether it is natural conception or conjunctive care to any assisted reproductive technique such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), or In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF). She will customize each patient’s fertility treatment program to their specific needs, and may offer one or a combination of the following therapies:
- eliminates blockages of energy or chi along the channels of the body according to Traditional Asian Medicine, relieving stress and nourishing and rebalancing the body during treatment.
- these have pharmacological effects on the body and can be used to treat fertility by balancing hormones that will regulate menstrual cycles easing the process of conception.
Meditation, Stress Reduction Counselling and Energy Healing
- a fundamental aspect of fertility treatment. Through simple diet changes the body can receive essential vitamins and minerals to enhance egg and sperm production.
Contact us today for more information!
- NatCan works closely with you to address any factors that may contribute to the stress of fertility treatments, both physical and emotional. We help to empower each patient with tools to alleviate stress and maintain a positive outlook through their fertility journey.