Promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks with micro-needling collagen induction therapy. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® features the highest quality, medical grade, sterile needles - optimally placed for precision penetration and maximum safety. With the fastest motor on the market, the eDermaStamp® offers the best results and eliminates reckless tearing of the skin imposed by imitation devices.
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is the original device of it's kind. All other derma-rolling devices have been fashioned after the Dermaroller® and it's important to understand the differences.
- Certified Medical-Grade Equipment
- The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is ISO13485 certified, meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Fastest Motor on the Market
- At 150 strokes per second (the fastest on the market!) the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® can safely glide over the skin without scratching or tearing the skin. Poor quality micro-needling pens which operate at a slower insertion rate (100 to 120 strokes per second) can cause scratches and micro-tears in the tissue as the tip moves across the face. The result can be increased epidermal damage and increased risk of infection.
- Non Ablative
- Where other scar and anti-aging treatments are ablative (destroying tissue), the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® respects the integrity of the epidermis and dermis, using atraumatic (non-traumatic) perforations to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
- Optimal Needle Count
- Don’t be mislead by imitation rollers that boast “the most needles”. Though we want to maximize the number of perforations, too many needles compromises the safety and comfort of the treatment. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® employs the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety and comfort.
- Electric vs. Battery
- The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is built for consistency. As an electric device, it outputs consistent power which means consistent performance. A battery operated device outputs inconsistent power. As the battery starts to wear out, the tip will slow down and the results can be unwanted micro tears and scratching of the skin.
- Dermaroller® is Licensed by Health Canada
- The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is licensed by Health Canada. There are countless imitation products on the market that are not licensed by Health Canada so we recommend you do your research, to protect your health and safety.
How it works:
Micro-needling works from the inside out by triggering skin’s natural healing process and inducing micro-regeneration deep within the skin. By gently causing precise micro-injuries of the epidermis and dermis, collagen production is increased.
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® triggers the construction of new tissue by stimulating healthy cell regeneration which effectively reduces wrinkles, tightens and thickens the skin, and – perhaps most impressively – fills and smooths scars.
This results in a thicker, more supple, cellular matrix and visibly younger looking skin.
NatCan Integrative Medical & Wellness Centre offers this scientific solution. When it comes to minimally invasive treatments, micro-needling collagen induction therapy with the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is clinically proven and is perhaps the most successful treatment available for the common signs and symptoms of aging such as wrinkles, loss of skin volume, and crepey skin.
For targeting specific concerns, a series of 4 to 8 treatments (1 treatment every 6 weeks) is recommended. NatCan offers this treatment as a single treatment, or you can save by purchasing a treatment package. The eDermaStamp® is the perfect addition to complement an integrative approach to skin health and beauty.
Looking forward to working with you and transforming your skin.
Dr. Sylvia Santos MBS, ND
Dr. Sylvia Santos is a Naturopathic Doctor practicing in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. She is a passionate about health promotion and encourages her patients and readers to embrace their full health potential. You can follow Dr. Santos on Instagram and Facebook or contact her at email@example.com.