Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental procedure that offers an array of benefits, enhancing one's overall appearance and boosting self-confidence. With brighter, whiter teeth, individuals can enjoy a radiant smile that reflects their inner vitality and leaves a lasting impression. Teeth whitening effectively tackles discoloration and stains, resulting in a rejuvenated, more youthful look. Beyond aesthetics, this treatment can also contribute to improved oral health and hygiene, as it encourages better dental care habits. When done professionally, teeth whitening is a safe, non-invasive, and transformative experience.
However, just like any other treatment, it has some inherent risks and limitations that should be considered when deciding to have the treatment done.
Post OP Instructions:
- Avoid all dark liquids: coffee, tea, red wine, juices, pop etc for 24-48 hours -Avoid all sauces: tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard etc. for 24-48 hours
- No smoking for 24 hours, vaping is OK for 24 to 48 hours
- Avoid fruits and vegetables with dyes: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, beets for 24 to 48 hours
- Avoid Cold drinks/foods as it can trigger sensitivity since the pores do not close right away!
- If Sensitivity occurs, take an Advil or Tylenol as directed
- Avoid Brushing for 25 minutes after treatment and avoid mouthwash (coloured) for 24 hours